One of my favorite parts of being a photographer is being able to share the things that I have learned with others. I do not claim to know everything, because I know that I have a TON to learn. But, I know that starting out as a photographer can be very scary and you will have A LOT of questions! I always want to help as much as I can because teaching a a passion of mine... I absolutely love being able to watch another photographer blossom and find their own style as they fall move in love with the art of capturing memories. My goal is to always inspire other entrepreneurs in a way that encourages community, and to never discourage someone from following their dreams. I offer two types of mentoring to my fellow photogs.
I am super excited to announce that I will be offering personal mentoring sessions! I am learning everyday as a photographer, whether it is from other professionals, clients, or simply trial and error. When I go out and shoot, I realize I come home with more knowledge than I did before. To this day I am still taking workshops, second shooting, and asking questions because there is always room to grow. No matter your skill level, consider a one-on-one session with me where we can really narrow down where you want to improve and what you want to learn. I expect every mentoring session to vary based on what the individual needs.
If you feel you have a knack for being behind the camera & want to take your talent to the next level, a Mentor Session with Diane Lee Photography may just be perfect for you! These 1:1 Mentor Sessions are NOT meant for beginners as I do require a few things...
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must live at least 150 miles outside of Nixa, MO.
• Must own a DLSR Camera with Manual settings.
• Must be at least 50 miles outside of Nixa, MO to participate in ANY mentor sessions.
• Must have some basic knowledge of shooting in manual mode (Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, etc)
• Must own a prime lens (35mm, 50mm, 85mm)
• Must currently be using Photoshop CS4 or higher.
• This is NOT a beginners class. This is for photographers looking to advance their shooting & editing techniques.
• I do not use Lightroom/PSE with my editing, so keep this in mind when booking!
For more details & pricing, please email me: