WHAT WILL WE COVER?
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
At this workshop, we will cover ALL of the aspects of a photography business. You will learn the technical + business side, which includes marketing, branding, finding your ideal client, contracts, social media, client interaction, pricing, and more. Then, after sharing a delicious lunch, we will have a fully styled shoot by Studio Event! During this time, attendees will learn all about posing, lighting, making your clients comfortable in front of the camera, styling details and more! Attendees will be able to use all of these photos for their senior portfolio. Immediately following the styled shoot, the attendees will be walked through Diane's entire post-processing workflow including culling, editing, exporting, client delivery and blogging. Following the webinar, all of the attendees are invited to attend an optional Q+A dinner at a yummy local Italian restaurant We will have super fun giveaways from our amazing sponsors throughout the day, as well as tons of adorable swag for each attendee! There will be sample time for Q+A, as well as an adorable pre-shootout before the shootout!
If you feel you have a knack for being behind the camera & want to take your talent to the next level, a Mentor Session with Diane Lee Photography may just be perfect for you! These 1:1 Mentor Sessions are NOT meant for beginners as I do require a few things...
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must live at least 150 miles outside of Nixa, MO.
• Must own a DLSR Camera with Manual settings.
• Must be at least 50 miles outside of Nixa, MO to participate in ANY mentor sessions.
• Must have some basic knowledge of shooting in manual mode (Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, etc)
• Must own a prime lens (35mm, 50mm, 85mm)
• Must currently be using Photoshop CS4 or higher.
• This is NOT a beginners class. This is for photographers looking to advance their shooting & editing techniques.
• I do not use Lightroom/PSE with my editing, so keep this in mind when booking!
For more details & pricing, please email me:
The only thing that you will need to bring to the workshop is your DSLR camera and your favorite portrait lens or lenses! Notebooks, pens, snacks, favors and more will be provided. If you prefer to type notes on your laptop, bring that, too!
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This workshop is for business owners and photographers of all ages and experience levels. Whether you are wanting to dabble in portrait photography and see if it's your "thing", or you have been shooting any portraits for 3 years and just want to take your business to the next level: this shootout is for YOU! One of the best parts of attending a workshop is that you can grow and learn from photographers from all different experience levels and create lasting friendships. This is a judgement-free zone, so come prepared to ask me ANYTHING you'd like!