Some people can be confused about mini and custom portrait session. Ok, let me explain that what is a mini and custom are two different sessions and that is not same price of those...
1) What is a mini session?
A mini session is a shorter version of a custom portrait session with discounted prices. The event typically has a theme such as Mother’s Day, Portraits in the Park, Generations, Pet Day, etc.
2) How is it different from a custom portrait session?
Unlike a custom portrait session, the theme and background are selected by the studio, the shooting time is much shorter, and the subject is limited to one grouping of your choice.
3) Who can be photographed during mini sessions?
Mini sessions are open to adults, children, model, and even pets!
4) Can we do multiple groupings during our mini session?
While we typically do more than one pose per session, the sessions are too short to enable more than one grouping. If you have a variety of family combinations, we would be happy to schedule a custom session for you.
5) When are mini sessions offered?
Mini sessions are offered throughout the year. Please check our events calendar to see the themes and dates for our upcoming mini sessions.
6) How long is a mini session?
The photography session usually lasts 15-30 minutes. However, we recommend that people plan up to one hour from arriving (a little earlier than your scheduled time) through departing (after placing your order).
READ MORE ABOUT MINI SESSION VS. CUSTOM PORTRAIT SESSION... WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
Calling all 2014 Seniors!!
Would you love a FREE Senior portrait session? Diane Lee Photography is currently looking for 2014 Senior Representatives. If you love having your picture taken, have a great sense of style, are fun and outgoing and willing to participate in the marketing Diane Lee Photography, then this is for you!
There are limited spots available, so please read the details and requirements carefully!
In order to participate in the 2014 Senior Rep Program you must:
1. Currently be a 2013 Junior who will be graduating in 2014.
2. Live and attend high school in Springfield area, Branson area, and Ozark area. Traveling is AVAILABLE for the expense fee will do.
3. Have a parent/guardian sign a model release form
4. Agree to promote ONLY for Diane Lee Photography once accepted through your Senior year (2014).
5. You must use the custom Facebook cover page (with images from your session) that will be provided to you for a minimum of 3 months.
6. A discounted Senior session fee of $50.00 will be due upon the signing of your Senior Rep agreement.
7. You will be responsible for sending Diane Lee Photography a minimum of 3 referrals. These referrals must book, pay for, and complete their Senior session by May 1st, 2014.
8. If the minimum of 5 referrals is not met, you will be responsible to pay the balance of your Senior Session fee ($200.00)
What do you receive?
1. A FREE mini-session this break spring (2014) before school starts. This session will last approx. 30 minutes and we will be using the images from this session to advertise throughout the year. You will be provided 50 custom rep cards to pass out to friends.
2. A blog post featuring you!
3. A Digital Experience Senior portrait session and package for FREE if minimum referrals are met!
But there’s more!
1. If you send between 5-10 referrals (who book & pay), you will receive a 11×14 print of your choice and a $50 VISA gift card.
2. If you send between 11-15 referrals (who book & pay), you will receive 25 custom graduation announcements, a 16×20 print of your choice, and a $75 VISA gift card.
In order to be considered, you must agree to all terms and fill out the application below. Please contact Diane at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!